Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Kovaks Street Scam Forums • View topic - More "Passport Control"

More "Passport Control"

Scammed in Barcelona? Share your stories here.

Moderators: UnHab, terrycojones, lenox

More "Passport Control"

Postby KOVAKS on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:54 pm

Contributed by Aly and Lynne on 9 December 2005:

My friend and I have just returned from Barcelona after a girlie weekend away, and we just wanted to contribute our experience of how we nearly had our passports and bags stolen.

We were walking towards the bus station with our cases to pick up the coach to take us back to Gerona airport, when a white car pulled up beside us on a bridge near the bus station, my friend noticed straight away that they were not parked parallel but parked so that the front end was ready for a quick get away, the passenger of the car wound down the window and flashed a black sort of book and they said they were police looking for 2 Swedish girls who had robbed someone at gunpoint, we automatically said that no we were English, he then asked us to show our passports, at this we both became a bit suspious and asked him to show us the warrant card to prove who he was, at this he slid what ever he had flashed us originally under the drivers seat and got out of the car, as he went to my handbag, my friend slapped his hand away and said in Spanish go away, he then thought he would frighten us and said to get in the car he was going to take us to the police station, we said we would be happy to go to the police station but we would walk, at that he held up his hands and said no hard feelings and got in the car and drove off, if we had been a bit naïve we would have gladly gave him our passports, it was our sixth sense that saved us, we just knew that this was not quite right.
KOVAKS
Site Admin

Return to Barcelona Scams