Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Kovaks Street Scam Forums • View topic - The Infamous Fake Tourist in Trouble?

The Infamous Fake Tourist in Trouble?

Scammed in Barcelona? Share your stories here.

Moderators: UnHab, terrycojones, lenox

The Infamous Fake Tourist in Trouble?

Postby KOVAKS on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:15 pm

Contributed by Stephen Ind:

Many thanks for your info on the website re Barcelona Street Scams. My daughter and I really enjoyed the couple of days we had, although our hire car (in an underground car park) was found to have been attacked - possibly the first night. The main other surprise entertainment came from being approached by the 50-year-old thin (American-sounding - maybe) woman near Placa Reial whose opening gambit was "do you speak English?" - by the second line of her story I said "do you know you're on the Internet?" and she walked off..I thought it was a great stunt to have this happen on the first evening, and am grateful for your warning.
KOVAKS
Site Admin

Return to Barcelona Scams