Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Kovaks Street Scam Forums • View topic - Bags Snatched Out of a Car

Bags Snatched Out of a Car

Scammed in Barcelona? Share your stories here.

Moderators: UnHab, terrycojones, lenox

Bags Snatched Out of a Car

Postby KOVAKS on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Contributed by scott renner:

hey good web page. All people should read it before coming to Barcelona.

I have been in Barcelona for a bit and have seen 3 people robbed (too late to catch them). But the latest one I have seen happen also happen to me, but I´m very careful so I was not robbed.

The large intersection at the top of the La Rambla to the left, I was in the car waiting at the lights (my doors are always locked). In front of us about 6 cars up, with in 3-4 seconds a guy walkup to a car open the back door and stole a bag, that fast. In 5 lanes of cars with cars all around you what can you do. So people chased the guy but I don't know what happen.

A week later at 11pm I was driving along the beach front (cars all around) just before the bottom of the La Rambla. At the lights waiting to go green (doors locked always). There was 3 of us in the car. 1 guy walked up to the front passengers door and one guy walk up to the back door and try to open them. No luck, I beeped my horn on and off, they walked away slowly, with a look of (how dare you not let us rob you). I felt like getting out and smashing there f#@ing faces in and I could have if I got hold of them. But this does not help you at all. Instead I continue on knowing that because I´m careful and always lock my doors I will not be robbed in my car. People have to be more careful when traveling, trust no one you don't know, and any one who comes near you tell them to F#$% OFF, ALWAYS.

If you are walking around at the top of the La Rambla you will see a group of guys watching the cars till they see one and then, BANG rob them. Remember trust no one you don't know.
KOVAKS
Site Admin

Return to Barcelona Scams