Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Kovaks Street Scam Forums • View topic - "You have a leak down there."

"You have a leak down there."

Scammed in Barcelona? Share your stories here.

Moderators: UnHab, terrycojones, lenox

"You have a leak down there."

Postby KOVAKS on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:04 pm

Contributed by Radislav Khairetdinov:

You are exactly who I've been looking for! My name is Radislav, I am from Moscow Russia. One month ago I returned from all-Spain trip (Barsa-Tarragona-Valencia-Kartahena-Granada-Malaga-Tarife (Gibraltar)-Heres-Sevilia-Madrid-Barsa) where I was robbed by three young bastards.

It happened in Barcelona, I stood on my rented Seat Ibisa on the square near Barcelona port (if it matters I will check the map and give you the exact place) on the red light when young guy came and pointed under my car saying "You have a leak down there". I unlocked my doors (damned system which unlocks all 5 car doors at once by one button!), left the car and looked underneath. In that moment my girlfriend start crying "Radik, the camera!!!" Then I saw 3 thieves running away with my camera bag. (Notice: there were lots of cars around, daylight, July 1, 2000, 15:00). I felt impossible to run after them three, leave my unlocked car on the road, and fight them in dark&narrow streets to catch knife there, my plane would take off in 2 hours, so I let them run.

There was no camera in the bag, just its power adapter and remote control, three video cassettes and my old pants (!) as a present to the fools! After that I parked the car and searched for all the trash cans around trying to find my empty bag thrown by the thieves (with a hard iron thing in my hand). Tourists jumped away from me! No-one saw anything, nothing was founded. My plane was about taking off so I did not claim the robbery in police nearby and drove away.

Now I am very upset because of 3 Hi8 videocassettes filled with Spain.
KOVAKS
Site Admin

Return to Barcelona Scams