Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Kovaks Street Scam Forums • View topic - Jostled but Unscathed

Jostled but Unscathed

Scammed in Barcelona? Share your stories here.

Moderators: UnHab, terrycojones, lenox

Jostled but Unscathed

Postby KOVAKS on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:09 pm

Contributed by Ginny Wilson:

I have just been reading your scams page prior to travelling to Barcelona tomorrow with my 80 year old mother and my sister. I have been before and came across such a situation.

My husband and I were walking mid-afternoon back to our hotel situated a very short distance off the Ramblas. A white van was parked half on the pavement, half on the road with the bonnet up and a collection of your tall curly haired friends about making it very hard to pass. As we walked passed one went in front and one behind my husband and jostled him. I was behind and saw what was about to happen and screamed a warning. He rose up to his full height (he is 6ft and fairly large and powerful looking) and roared at them. They scampered down another side road. If we hadn't been walking in single file we would not even have noticed that the wallet had gone! It gave us a fright but fortunately we escaped with our valuables and safe!
KOVAKS
Site Admin

Return to Barcelona Scams