Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Kovaks Street Scam Forums • View topic - The Thieves are Nearby

The Thieves are Nearby

Scammed in Barcelona? Share your stories here.

Moderators: UnHab, terrycojones, lenox

The Thieves are Nearby

Postby KOVAKS on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:48 pm

Contributed by (no name given):

wow good stuff. i was just reading all he theft stories in barcelona. lol. i love barcelona, it's the one of the most interesting cities in the world. i've bee there 7 times already. in 98 i stayed there for three months, i brought my motorcycle with me (kawasaki ZX7R) from Toronto Canada. i use to hang out on the las ramblas alot when i was bored. it was interesting watching scams being perfomed right in front of yours eyes, in true disbelief. in the summer of 97 my buddy and i went to bcn for two weeks vacation. cut a long story short we met these three girls from their at port olympic. the next day we hanged out with two of them. we ended up at the arcade upstairs next to the las ramblas. anyways i was playing a racing game against my friend and my fanny pack was in the way (containing my passport, camera and video camera) i handed it over to one of the girls (Susanna) thinking she would stand next to me and watch the game. she actually walked away and started playing air hockey. the next thing i knew was she was bending down and trying to look for my pack. then she darted off down the stairs (one way out) and i chased her and swearing like a sailor. we ended up in the alley and she did not see who took the pack. off course i was flipping out and pissed. then i thought to myself, if i was a thief i would stick around inside the arcade and unload the stuff. so as i walked back into the building, i saw a lot of people exiting off the escalator. then i noticed for some reason or another a middle age man on the stairs by himself with a large black bag. then it clicked. "what the hell this old guy doing here?" as soon as he stepped off the escalator i grabbed him and took away his bag. as i opened it, there she was my beautiful green fanny pack in side. well the next thing you know i threw him down on the ground and was about to kick him. but i did not. i was just happy to get my stuff back. so i let him go. what can you do eh? i consider myself pretty lucky and stupid that day, it was an eye opener indeed. well i was just in barcelona in april (01) and to this day Susanna is still my good friend. lol crazy eh! but thats Barcelona for ya!
KOVAKS
Site Admin

Return to Barcelona Scams