Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Kovaks Street Scam Forums • View topic - Undercovers Put the Screws on a Cup Shuffler

Undercovers Put the Screws on a Cup Shuffler

Scammed in Barcelona? Share your stories here.

Moderators: UnHab, terrycojones, lenox

Undercovers Put the Screws on a Cup Shuffler

Postby KOVAKS on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:03 pm

Contributed by <Name witheld>):

Hello Terry,

Thanks for including my comments. I would like the e-mail address removing - good idea. I get enough crap coming through as it is. You could also add that the police seem to be putting the pressure on crime to some extent. (see below) July 2001.

I was on La Ramblas when I noticed the usual crowd gathered round the bean under the cup scam. I watched for a few moments, waiting for the inevitable pickpockets to relieve the onlookers of their wallets. Suddenly it looked as though a fight had broken out between the crook and a punter but it soon became apparent that the assailant was an undercover policeman disguised as a tourist. He wrestled the culprit to the floor and put the cuffs on him. His partner gave the forty strong group in the audience a lecture in street safety.

More strength to their truncheons!
KOVAKS
Site Admin

Return to Barcelona Scams