Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Kovaks Street Scam Forums • View topic - Attempted Mugging Ends Happily

Attempted Mugging Ends Happily

Scammed in Barcelona? Share your stories here.

Moderators: UnHab, terrycojones, lenox

Attempted Mugging Ends Happily

Postby KOVAKS on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:27 pm

Contributed by Frank Weltevrede:

Today I got home off a splendid stay at barcelona. Only one thing was not so nice, when I left a bar yesterday evening in the neighbourhood of Place Espagnol,I was walking on the sideways when suddenly two men where holding me and asking me for my money. I don't know what happened to me but i was suddenly very pissed off. I knocked down one man and the other one was holding a knife in front off me. When he tried to stab me I started shouting very loud and very angry.He only hit me once but it was on the side off my arm which is now bruised.After he finally noticed that he would never ever could have my money he ran away. The other man in the mean time grabbed some money that had fallen out off my coat and surprisingly gave it back to me.and he ran after his buddy.I think that I was very lucky that I had to deal with amateurs.I am still shocked that people do this to other people and in the mean time a lot of people had seen what was happening but they were doing nothing at all.

It's nice that I can write down some of my frustration on your site.
KOVAKS
Site Admin

Return to Barcelona Scams