Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Kovaks Street Scam Forums • View topic - "Excuse me I'm lost" (and I want to take your money)

"Excuse me I'm lost" (and I want to take your money)

Scammed somewhere else in Spain? Share your stories here.

Moderators: UnHab, terrycojones, lenox

"Excuse me I'm lost" (and I want to take your money)

Postby KOVAKS on Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:54 pm

This was sent to me by Gary (last name withheld), who almost got trimmed by short conners in Madrid in January 2007. I have yet to investigate the Spanish capital city.

Verbatim:

This is a Madrid con

Dressed as a guiri walking up Huertas

I spot 4 young girls very pretty studying a map

they cross the street towards me

they ask directions get close - too close - i brushed them off and walked on

too late

didnt feel the dip but twigged what had happened after three steps and turned round

one of the girls was running towads me with my wallett

she said I'd dropped it

I openerd it

I saw one tem mil note

I said

there were two 10 mils

she turned round, clam walked 5 paces backwards picked 10 mil up off the floor - or seemed to

gave it ma back

i had my wallett, my cash and my cards - dead lucky

a yank with a well stuffed billfold wouldnt have missed a 20 or a 50 would he

We relaxed with a buger and a beer at McDonalds neat Attocha and watched the same girls work the crowd for an hour then left to get our flight

True Story

Gary

A note from Kovaks:

Gary. You blew it. You'd have more luck juggling a barrel of nitro. The pretty dames were pros. They drew you in with their feminine wiles and pulled the snake. Almost made off with your pounds and shillings because you dropped your guard. Who knows what dope they got on you now. You also helped them refine their game.

May this be a warning to all guiris: gypmeisters might manifest themselves in the forms of beautiful women. Don't count on getting lucky.
KOVAKS
Site Admin

Return to Scams in the rest of Spain