Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Kovaks Street Scam Forums • View topic - Boob Distraction in Rome

Boob Distraction in Rome

Wherever you are, wherever it happened, share your scam story here.

Moderators: UnHab, terrycojones, lenox

Boob Distraction in Rome

Postby KOVAKS on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Contributed by Chris Fuller:

This is a scam in Rome that maybe you can use.

I met a buddy of mine at the train station in Rome (April 2000) and we went downstairs to catch the subway. He had a small duffle type bag and I was wearing a backpack and a fanny pack. The subway was crowded and two Gypsy women crowded in behind us and the door shut. One woman was holding a baby and both of her breasts were fully exposed although the baby wasn't feeding. She stood right between us. She was probably a foot shorter than us and as we stood there smiling at each other, she was going into my fanny pack and stole my wallet. Also, a guy was behind me who kept shoving my backpack as if I was bumping into him and he was pushing me back (he was with the ladies).

So they got off train and I realized I had been robbed. I went back to that stop and found FOUR wallets by the tracks (none of which were mine) but I did find mine at the Lost & Found the next day minus my cash but with all other credit cards still inside. In the meantime I had gone to American Express and they gave me a new card in one hour.

I had seen two separate purse snatchings in Barcelona on a street just off of Las Ramblas the week before.
KOVAKS
Site Admin

Re: Boob Distraction in Rome

Postby faarigia on Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:02 am

It is amazing what thieves will do. It just seems to be getting worse and worse these days!
Scarey Times!!!!!!

http://spanishprograms.com/
faarigia

Return to World Wide Scams