Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/includes/bbcode.php on line 472

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Kovaks Street Scam Forums • View topic - Job offer for Mr. Kovaks

Job offer for Mr. Kovaks

Drinks, dives, swanky joints, dames & all the finer things around Barcelona.

Moderator: UnHab

Job offer for Mr. Kovaks

Postby MRS. KATZ on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:37 pm

Dear Mr. Kovaks,

I was surfing the net and found out this job offer. Then I though of you... and that you could be interested.

"Bodyguard” wanted for help to artist eve 21.00-02.00 can pay 6-8 € (Barcelona Center City)

http://www.loquo.com/ps/ofertas-de-trab ... 8/11667349

All the best.

Mrs. Katz
XXOO

"Bodyguard” wanted for help to artist eve 21.00-02.00 can pay 6-8 € (Barcelona Center City)

Envía un email al anunciante: user-es0111667349@loquo.com [Ayuda]
Dale más visibilidad a este anuncio

Fecha: Domingo, 21 de septiembre de 2008 21:36
95 personas han visto este anuncio

Bodyguard” wanted for help to artist eve 21.00-02.00 can pay 6-8 €

I am making a photo art project (non paid) for myself at night in some spots of Barcelona where I do not want to be alone with my camera. Therefore – looking for somebody who is:

- reliable
- good built and big, would say over 175 cm height
- can defend himself + me against eventual robbers/attackers/rapist/etc.
- who speaks either English/german/Scandinavian
- copy of your passport/ID and proof of your residence needed for my own safety reasons Eventually can you have more jobs later depending on how it goes and how I get along.

I speak yet very little castellano - but I speak danish/german/english. So if you speak any of these – fine and easier for communication.

Please sent a small e-mail with your details and with a photo, full addres, phone land line + mobile phone and how long you intend to work for us please/how long you will stay in Barcleona in case I need you long-term? Best if you have a mobile phone with sms for easier coordination.

Preferred is if you do not live to far from Plaza Urquionona/Palau de la Musica/El Arc de Triumfo as I live on C/Trafalgar.

I am selfemployed autonomo and can pay 6-8 € per hour depending on your skills and experience.
Best regards xxx
MRS. KATZ

Re: Job offer for Mr. Kovaks

Postby UnHab on Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:04 am

Preferred is if you do not live to far from Plaza Urquionona/Palau de la Musica/El Arc de Triumfo as I live on C/Trafalgar.

If they're so paranoid about getting assaulted why would they even mention where they live? Trafalgar is a short street.
UnHab

Postby jeanlery2010 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:45 am

This post is almost two years old and even dead for now. Well, the job offered to Mr. KOvakz needs to be physically and mentally fit. You'll be working as a bodyguard for an artist? Is Eve an artist?
jeanlery2010

Postby malik136 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:44 am

I was surfing the net and found out this job offer. Then I though of you... and that you could be interested.

"Bodyguard” wanted for help to artist eve 21.00-02.00 can pay 6-8 € (Barcelona Center City

http://www.ox.ac.uk/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albany_State_University
malik136

Return to Kovaks Lifestyle