Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/53/2133753/html/kovakspi/phpbb/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Kovaks Street Scam Forums • View topic - Italian Fake Baby Scammers & Metro Scammers in Paris

Italian Fake Baby Scammers & Metro Scammers in Paris

Wherever you are, wherever it happened, share your scam story here.

Moderators: UnHab, terrycojones, lenox

Italian Fake Baby Scammers & Metro Scammers in Paris

Postby KOVAKS on Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:07 pm

Contributed by Gabriel Cutino:

I have two interesting personal experiences to tell.

In Italy I was met by two gypsy ladies in front of Castel St. Angelo, they told me they wanted to read my palm and tell me my future, I told them NO but they told me it would cost me just pennies so I tried, One of them was young and grabbed my right hand while the other, who looked like her mother, was carrying like a baby under covers and got close to my body, she started to say: you will have a bright future, you will have a great and long life you will have a great fortune, suddenly I feel her hand in my right pocket and I grabbed it and took it out and started to walk away and she began saying, come I haven't finished telling your fortune and I yelled, sure what you want is to take my fortune.

Three years ago I was in Paris waiting for the train to arrive at Opera station at10PM when the door opened, my brother went in, then I and then a tall , dark skinned,curly hair Moroccan young guy dropped like a piece of paper in the floor and started looking for it and grabbed my legs and reached inside my socks and run out just before the doors closed, just a matter of few second. Thanks God I always carry everything inside the front of my trousers where nobody except my wife can stick their hands in.:)

Rule Number One for tourists: Never carry money, cards nor passports in a bag, socks nor pockets. carry them inside your clothes where nobody can reach them. You will have peace of mind and will enjoy your trip without worries. When you are taking the metro,just have your ticket ready before going inside. I congratulate you on your web page, because it warns the tourists of the real dangers they will encounter on their visit to any mayor city and I hope they never say "That won't happen to me".
KOVAKS
Site Admin

Return to World Wide Scams